Thursday, February 11, 2010

Deep Meditation-Seeing The Light-Subconsciousness-Mutual Dreaming-Lucid Dreaming-


Question:
Are you successful in your daily meditations? I've been meditating almost daily, for a few years now, and have not experienced what some call "total bliss" during my meditations.


Am I doing something wrong, or do I just continue on my daily meditations? I am able to clear my mind, sit peacefully and not move for a good period of time. Focusing on my "mantra" helps keep my inner mind focused and not wandering. So with this being said, what am I doing wrong? I have books on meditation, and occasionally I go back to the books and pick out a chapter for a nice informative read.


If you have any response or answers to my questions, feel free to post them-


Peacefully,


John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers