Monday, August 24, 2009

We are searching for a new couch....







Well, it's that time to search for a new leather couch. We first went to Bob's in Manchester, Ct...we were greeted by Gary (salesman)...He wasn't too pushy for my wife, but for me he was. I hope that in the future, sales staff will not be as pushy and sit in their office until I have a question for them. Who really needs a sales guy, when all the information you need is right in front of you?? We saw some nice leather sectionals...and may have fallen in love with a nice beige /back sectional:)
The best thing about Bob's is their "Candy Court" for the kids...well, I'm a kid at young, so, after we were done looking, I made my way over to their Candy Court-miniature golf and fish tank. I checked out their coffee, tons of candy in large glass jars, but I went for their cookies. I then went for their stylish popcorn, that was made a few hours prior. The popcorn tasted just like I was at the movies! I went back a second time ..yum yum! Then my wife discovered that they had jelly beans...I ended up with the black and purple ones, since she doesn't like those!
Off to the next furniture store in Manchester, "Home Mart"...
Some of the "Sectionals" that we are interested in are as follows:

1 comment:

Followers