Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My daughter's laundry is more than I can handle...

Who would ever think that a five-month old infant, can produce so much laundry? No, I didn't have the means to take a picture of it, because it was so over-whelming...She produced more laundry, than my wife & I together for 1 week!!! How can that be? Well, I don't have the correct 'baby terminology' but I can say she goes through:
1. Daily outfits
2. bib's
3. socks ( she loves pulling off her socks constantly)
4. blankets
5. covers for her
6. 2nd daily outfit
7. pajama's
8. bed sheet
9. bath towels
10. wash clothes (daily baths)
11. Hat (which I thought was a burp cloth)
12. white burp clothes
Not to mention, my wife is nice enough to spray Shout, on all her mess's...and my own shirts, that she manages to spit up on as well as my shorts..

Who ever said having a baby is easy????? Not from this Dad's point of view!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what you are complaining about since I (your loving wife) am the one that gets the laundry together, spot treats all the stains, sorts it all, folds it all and then puts it all away. Yes, I know that you put it in the washer and then the dryer and carry the laundry basket up but..... It feels like I just get done with one load and there is another.

    ReplyDelete

Followers