Who would ever think that a five-month old infant, can produce so much laundry? No, I didn't have the means to take a picture of it, because it was so over-whelming...She produced more laundry, than my wife & I together for 1 week!!! How can that be? Well, I don't have the correct 'baby terminology' but I can say she goes through:
1. Daily outfits
3. socks ( she loves pulling off her socks constantly)
5. covers for her
6. 2nd daily outfit
8. bed sheet
9. bath towels
10. wash clothes (daily baths)
11. Hat (which I thought was a burp cloth)
12. white burp clothes
Not to mention, my wife is nice enough to spray Shout, on all her mess's...and my own shirts, that she manages to spit up on as well as my shorts..
Who ever said having a baby is easy????? Not from this Dad's point of view!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
- Mondays are boring!!
- FB.init("b737e9634a04c9cd3d1c38b92227e26d");DJ Joh...
- I baked cookies!!!!
- Helena & Daddy at The Supermarket..
- I Hurt My Back!!
- DJJohnny Prytko Takes the confusion out of the pro...
- My daughter's laundry is more than I can handle......
- My wife caught me!!!
- Wife in Hostpital
- Coffee Coffee Cofee.....
- ▼ September (10)