Saturday, October 3, 2009

Best Italian Restaurant in Manchester, Ct.."ROCCOS"





Well, what do you get when you have a savvy business owner (Erica) along with a passion for creating great Italian Food? A delicous lunch!!!
This was Helena's 1st time meeting Erica (Manager of Rocco's), link http://www.eatatroccos.com/about-us.html  . We had a wonderful time with my wife Hania and myself..Service was great, and hospitality was excellent!
I didn't go the Italian route today, because I was in the mood for a "Build Your Own Salad in 1 Day"..Calarmari as my topping..hmmmm..how awesome!!! To start things off, I ordered a cup of their famous chili----nice and leaved my mouth with wanting more!!

Call today for their menu and directions on Center Street, Manchester, Ct. 860-645-7777.

1 comment:

  1. May I please come help on Thanksgiving morning?
    janetkochhladky9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers